Pet Poison Help
Pet Poison Helpline Information
Pet poison helpline is designed for pet owners and veterinary professionals who require assistance with treating a potentially poisoned pet. PPH has the ability to help every pet, with all types of poisonings, 24 hours a day. The knowledge and expertise of their professionals will help put your mind at ease when dealing with a potential emergency.
In order to provide this critical service, please be advised that there is a $65 per incident fee, payable by credit card.
Common Garden Toxins
If you’re a pet owner and a gardener please keep these plants out of your home & garden.
- Azalea- Vomiting, diarrhea, drooling, coma & death
- Hyacinth/Tulip Bulbs- Severe vomiting, diarrhea, drooling
- Cyclamen- Severe vomiting, drooling, diarrhea, heart arrhythmias
- Sago Palm- Vomiting, bloody stools, damage to stomach lining, liver failure, death
- Oleander- Severe vomiting, abnormal heart rate, death, shock, weakness
- Autumn Crocus- Severe vomiting, gastro bleeding, liver & kidney damage
- Kalanchoe- Vomiting, diarrhea, heart arrhythmias, neurologic signs
- Baits & Fertilizer- Keep these away from pets